Built in 2006, this 5,500 square foot single-tenant building has approximately one (1) acre of outdoor storage and parking. The property features 20’ clear ceilings and five drive-in doors.
Part of the Tri-Cities area, Batavia is part of the I-88 West Industrial submarket in Chicago. This submarket has very low vacancy and strong rents due to the limited industrial development since 2008. With strong demographic trends in the western suburbs, this is a desirable area for a variety of businesses seeking warehouse or distribution space
- 5,500 SF single-tenant warehouse
- 20’ clear ceilings
- Loading: 5 15' drive-in doors
- Mezzanine for additional space
- 1 - Acre paved area for outdoor storage
- Zoning: GI, General indurstrial