Rebirth of a Former Pretzel Factory
In 2014, Dayton Street acquired this former 37,000 square feet masonry/timber loft building in the Kinzie Corridor. Upon closing, the interior of this former pretzel manufacturing facility was demolished, sandblasted, and new energy efficient window replaced the bricked-in openings.
The property is located in a Planned Manufacturing District (PMD) with close access to the "Loop", Western Ave. Metra Station, the Kennedy (I-90/94) and the Eisenhower (I-290) Expressways and the West Loop.
- Building Size: 37,000 Sq. Ft. (18,500 Sq. Ft. floor plates)
- Land Size: 19,000 Sq. Ft.
- Ceiling Height: 14' Clear
- Loading: 2 Drive-In Doors
- Zoning: PMD-4
- 100% occupied by HBK Engineering